Zeltqz Apply // Helper 2nd "I forgot to put in my Discord"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeltqz

Your in-game name:

My current in-game username is Zeltqz and it will always be.

My Discord is Zeltqz#5366

What timezone are you in?

I am in the Dutch timezone.

What country do you live in?

Currently the Netherlands.

What languages do you speak?

I can Speak English, Dutch and a little bit French.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes I have 2FA enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes for screenshotting I type Windows + PrtSc

Why do you think you should become a helper?

I think I would be a excellent helper because I do enjoy playing The Server "ArcherNetwork" and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at Archer.

As mentioned below I own a server so I have already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.

I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be active from 2pm till like 6pm or maybe even more on weekdays and on weekends I sometimes stay up all night if I feel that I can.

How long have you been playing ArcherNetwork?

I have been playing since a week. I know its not too long but I think it is enough, im planning to stay along time on here.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

No ive never been banned. Also I never disrespect and I can take people disrespecting me.
I wont be angry ill just do my job.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?

Yes I do, it was on a pretty active server Called Epic Craft it closed and now ill start all over again with you Ben :)

Extra Information:

I know I haven't been active on the forums like I normally am, I am more active in-game though.

Also I know I haven't had the best past but I've learned from my mistakes and finally grown up.

ill be more active in forums.

This was my Staff Application : Zeltqz
My Discord is Zeltqz#5366
:)

Viraling

Staff member
Add more detail and some of the things aren't from the application format but good luck either way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.