Viral's Suggestions

Viraling

Staff member
Alright so these are my suggestions that I think would make the server more fun :)
- There should be some type of koth or game that gangs can play so then it becomes into a gang battle which would bring players online so they can be the winning team and win a good prize!
- There should also be some event type of game like spleef, or build battles that people can vote of whos build is the best with a theme. This would be for the people that don't enjoy pvping as much so they can have fun on the server as well
- Also a lot of people like parkour so i think their should be a better of a prize then every 1-2 months the parkour changes and the top 3 get a prize.
- Last idea that I had is there can be an event where people can join and then its a big 1v1 sumo ( or any other kits) tournament and the prize is decided on how many players are on (the more the better prize) which could also bring players online to participate in this event.

~ Hopefully you like some of these ideas let me know about what you think about some of them and feel free to tell me what some of them could include or if you don't like the idea of some thanks!

Archer

Administrator
Staff member
Alright so these are my suggestions that I think would make the server more fun :)
- There should be some type of koth or game that gangs can play so then it becomes into a gang battle which would bring players online so they can be the winning team and win a good prize!
- There should also be some event type of game like spleef, or build battles that people can vote of whos build is the best with a theme. This would be for the people that don't enjoy pvping as much so they can have fun on the server as well
- Also a lot of people like parkour so i think their should be a better of a prize then every 1-2 months the parkour changes and the top 3 get a prize.
- Last idea that I had is there can be an event where people can join and then its a big 1v1 sumo ( or any other kits) tournament and the prize is decided on how many players are on (the more the better prize) which could also bring players online to participate in this event.

~ Hopefully you like some of these ideas let me know about what you think about some of them and feel free to tell me what some of them could include or if you don't like the idea of some thanks!
for koth there is already a better thing planned and there are envoys right now.
everything else is already planned and parkour idea is kinda sus because cheaters fly hackers ect.
and your 4th idea is the same as 2nd a event system already planned.