ign Millioon
age 12
mine rank P
donor rank no
timezone CEST
ban/mute history none
discord yes Million#3817

-staffing experience: yes, i am a pro staff :D
-how can you contribute: im usually online a lot. I can look over chat help people in need moderate warp pvp if any suspicions upon other players for ''cheating''. and i can help out other playerss if they are stuck or something.
Strengths:
Online most of the day can watch over player's if they are cheating im very very good at helping other people with irl problems causing of bullying or suicide i can get use to most of people's problems and understand generally most of peoples problems and needs. I make videos on the server promoting it with my little channel with 17 subs (Million on youtube)
weaknesses:
mostly toxicity that other players have on each other. I get really mad when someone is just trying to play the game and someone just ruin's it for them by making them feel bad. I want everyone to be happy and enjoy the server to the fullest. Some of my time I spend giving attention to a special girl I love but im usually active if anyone need's to dm me on discord:)

I would like to become staff because in my opinion the staff team is lacking people and in activity. I would like to make the server feel safe and make people feel happy and feel like they can talk to anyone on the staff team about problems or just start a conversation:) . I want everyone to feel like they are part of the community and not left out

Availability: Usually on for 11 hours on the week days on the weekends 14 hours when school does start I can probably make 4-6 hours of playtime depending on sports and everything too.

Thanks, Million.

Like Reply