Sundoku

IGN: Sundoku
Age (Minimum 14): 13
Mine Rank: S
Donor Rank: None
Timezone: EU (GMT+2)
Ban/Mute History: None
Do you have Discord (Required): Sundoku#5148

Staffing experience: I have been staff member on 2 Minehut servers: SnowKit and CookieClicker | SnowKit (Rank) I was developer | CookieClicker (Rank) I was admin | About SnowKit: SnowKit is a pvp server hosted by TheSnowDoggo, i was his developer. I helped him with plugins and to set up the server. He really appriciated my work. The server got deleted because he couldnt afford the bills for extra minehut plugins. | About CookieClicker: This server is a cookieclicker server, the point is to click on you clicker. Each tap is one point. You can buy new clickers with points. I was admin (with access to control panel) the server took about 1 month and we got up to 50+ players daily. The server was popular in over 2 weeks!
What can you contribute:

What can you contribute: I am an experienced staff that will ensure a good reputation on your server. I will make the server the best as possible. I am easy to work with and i wont get angry if i/someone else does something wrong. I will handle every situation as a grown up adult. I will respond quick to you questions and answer them as good as possible. I will be avaible very often since i dont play any other servers atm.

How have you helped us so far: I have helped your server out with keeping players with company and give away money/omegas etc. I have been giving other players advices. I think its important to help others!

Strengths: I am really used to trashtalkers so i know how to handle them, i am good with helping others, i enjoy being a staff, i always know what to do and responds quickly and i am really mature!

Weaknesses: None

What you think being staff is about: I think staff is all about improving the server and helping new and more experienced players to get futher in the game. Its also important to be kind and seruis when you are in the staff crew. You should never argue alot with another player because that will make them think that the staff crew is not serius. Every staff should be as helpful as possible and respond quick.

Why would you like to become staff: I wish to become staff member because i know that this could be a more succsessfull server then it is now. I really enjoy helping others make their wish come true about hosting a successfull server. I will always keep the chat clean and give every new and more experienced players advice if they wish to. I am really mature so you wont exept me argueing with other players/staff members. I think this is very important to become a staff member.

Availability: 4 hours

Anything else:
I am an experienced staff that will ensure a good reputation on your server. I will make the server the best as possible. I am easy to work with and i wont get angry if i/someone else does something wrong. I will handle every situation as a grown up adult. I will respond quick to you questions and answer them as good as possible. I will be avaible very often since i dont play any other servers atm.

Do you have any recommendations: Add more pots to the elite kit in duels.
Concerns/Comments: I am just 13 years old but im very mature, in my opinion is that okay. I love your server <3
Questions: None

Last edited:

Viraling

Decent application i want to see you being more helpful in chat and everyone has weaknesses so find out what ur not the best at.

Heatheperson

You need to wait a year to be staff as 14 years old is the youngest we can do for staff members. What u tell about Minehut... all lies, mine hut is free so owner quit because he didn't and he fired u. How have you helped us so far: Don't even see you online and don't lie in staff applications or to any staff. One always has weaknesses. If u say u have none, that means you are your own weakness. "helping new and more experienced players to get further in the game." Another way around, don't rush through applications. Do not ever repeat a sentence in any type of application. (Life Rule)"I am really mature" Also stop saying you're mature; you could be stating false facts and just doing it to get staff rank. Availability: 4 hours: Four hours every year? Be SPECIFIC! "Anything else: I am an experienced staff that will ensure a good reputation on your server. " Ur a random asking for staff on a server. " I will handle every situation as a grown up adult. " Very nice grammar! "Do you have any recommendations: Add more pots to the elite kit in duels. " Add this into the Recommendation section on forums. "Concerns/Comments: I am just 13 years old but im very mature, in my opinion is that okay. I love your server <3 " U are legit proving my point that you are self-absorbed.

Yes Yes, You are DENIED
- Admin Heatheperson

Sundoku

Heatheperson minehut came with an new update that 12 is max plugins so you need to buy more plugins with irl money :p