Mystic (Currently)

Timezone:
GMT +4

Ban/Mute History:
No Ban/Mute History

Do you have Discord (Required):
Yes.

Staffing experience:
Out of the 7 years I have been playing Minecraft, it is safe to say for myself that I have gained an enormous amount of experience from staffing servers. But in the past 6 months, like i might have stated earlier. I previously owned my own Network called 'ChampionPvP'. We had quite a tight nit community, as it was the first time i started my own server, I learnt so many things about the responsibility of having your own server, involving plugins and making maps for even a beginner to have a wonderful experience. Hiring staff members through high-quality applications and great first impressions. Another staff experience I have which involves myself Co-Owning the server was being the part founder of the OP Prisons server Called 'TurtleMC'. On this server I mainly worked on hiring other staff members and paying amounts of money every month towards the running of the server.

Some other servers I have staffed on and had a significant experience:

- SpiritHCF - Head Moderator

- Capital Prisons - Administrator - great server while it lasted, taught me a lot.

- MangoPvP - Administrator - One of my first staff experiences, resigned due to personal issues.

- Ghostly Prisons - Staff Manager - Great experience, server closed due to owners personal issues.

- Excel PvP - Moderator - Long experience as staff member 2-5 months

- Minebrawl OP Prisons: Administrator - 1 year as a staff member, helper - admin

- UltraPvP : Administrator

- Xento Network: Senior Moderator

*This list includes the most significant staffing experiences I have had not all of them as their might be a bit too much to list*

As you can see, I would say I have a good amount of experience in server moderation and I would love to join your server not only to learn from it but also to share my expertise and opinions into possibly making it more advanced or better.

What can you contribute:
I really believe that you should accept me as a staff on your server as I love helping out in anything I possibly can. I have huge amounts of experience when it comes to staff commands, catching a cheater and working well with other members of the staff team. I love helping out new players and guiding them through the game hopefully causing them to have fun. If you pick me as a staff member, I am one hundred percent sure I will not make you regret it. I am a hard worker and will be playing a-lot so if you need absolutely anything I’m always there to help out, and anything I do, I do to its highest potential. I know everything when it comes to the commands to being able to moderate on the server and catch cheaters . I have experience when it comes to screen sharing and have great attitude when it comes to talking to members about their issues as well as an queries they would have.If I am accepted as a staff member, The Archer Network would gain a kind experienced staffer who puts others ahead of himself and only cares about the health of the server and the wellbeing of the players overall and morale. I also enjoy working with other members of staff so working with them would be a real honor. I am well experienced with Prison servers and know all the commands needed to operate as a staff member on there. When it comes to catching cheaters, screen-sharing and making sure the chat is safe and applicable to all. I am well versed in all the works and will always get the job done.

I am a mature person, I do not react childishly to other peoples actions or behaviour. Every situation that I am put in, will be handled in a professional manner, whatever it is. I do think that I am empathetic, but have a limit to when some things get overboard, as should all staff members as following the rules are as important as having fun. I can promise to help make the server into a great safe environment for any player to come online and have a splendid time.

How have you helped us so far:
So far, I have bought a donor rank. [Mystic] and aim to continue helping if accepted as a staff member.

Strengths:
I think, my main strength's rely around my attitude towards other players and staff members and my willingness to always be there to help. I know my way around basically all of the staff commands needed and know what to do in any situation that I am put in. I am mature and always follow regulations and rules, with that I make sure others are also following these regulations as well. I can be empathetic but do have that certain limit that all staff members should have.

Weaknesses:
I believe my main weakness is probably building, as I am not too good at that and can really improve, but I hope to learn more from other staff members if possible.

What you think being staff is about:
In my opinion, out of the my 7 years of playing Minecraft, working in different staff teams on different servers. After taking in as much as knowledge as I possibly can. The ideal staff member is one that is respectful to the server rules and guidelines, cares about others and will punish those who exploit their privileges and take things too far. Being staff is also about making sure someone is never confused when playing and is having fun at all times. Keeping members up to date with the latest server news and movement.

Why would you like to become staff:
Whenever I think of Minecraft servers, I always think of a great community. I have been a part of many communities in the 7 years I've been playing the game, and will always enjoy another opportunity I can get to show off my skills as a staff member. I'd like to say that I love helping others with their needs, whether it's an exigency or a necessity. I'm always there to help. I know my way around literally every type of server on Minecraft, whether it is a prison, faction, hardcore faction, skyblock, kitpvp or even a minigame server. I am a massive fan of prison servers as it is also the first thing I got into playing minecraft. I have moderated and staffed on them before as well so I know all the commands and basic regulations. I really enjoy playing it and maybe being a staff member on one would help me bring in more players who can enjoy it as well. It would be amazing If I got accepted onto this server as a Staff Member, as it would be my number one priority to keep the server run well and people having fun. After playing on the server for a bit, I honestly find it extremely fun, as i have found allies and just met some people that I could be friends with in the future.

With the large experience I have in staffing on prison servers, it would be great to join a new one as a staff member. It was the first gamemode I ever played and probably will be the last.
Being a staff member on the Archer network would really be such an honor as I would love to work with the other staff members involved as well as they do seem kind. The server has a decent overall player base and I would love to share my expertise with fellow members and staff, whilst hopefully learn from them as well.

Availability:
I can put a lot of time onto the server, I will put a little schedule on for you to see.

Sunday: 3-5 hours

Monday: 3-5 hours

Tuesday: 3-5 hours

Wednesday: 3-5 hours

Thursday: 5-6 hours

Friday: 6-7 hours

Saturday: 6-7 hours

Anything else:
If selected as a staff member I would be extremely excited to make new friends and work with other members on the staff team. I love helping people out and I really hope I get the opportunity to do so. I hope you take my application onto consideration <3
-sheikhh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.