Madladz

IGN: Madladz
Age (Minimum 14) : 17 ( Soon 18 )
Mine Rank: T
Donor Rank: Elite
Timezone: UK(GMT)
Ban/Mute History: None
Do you have Discord (Required): My username is Oli#0600

Staffing experience: I have a lot of experience in moderation as well as administration. I use to mod servers which had 100+ members, and manage them. I know how to follow instructions and how to give them. I help out the team if they need it. I'm not afraid to tell who's in the wrong and I will be happy to listen to criticism. I also have discord experience, managing servers with thousands of members.
What can you contribute: I can contribute activity on the server and discord. I can help new players and make sure they're having fun. I can also bring to the team, my leadership if I get to that level.
How have you helped us so far: I like the server already and donated for Elite rank. I feel like I brought a little bit of activity already.

Strengths: I can moderate discord servers and minecraft ones. I have a simple mind so I like to make things easy and simple for everyone. I have some leadership skills. I don't hold grudges. I don't abuse my powers.
Weaknesses: I can sometimes get annoyed but not too much. Sometimes I get lazy.

What you think being staff is about: Well, it's pretty obvious. You are there to help and serve the community. Not abuse it. You help out those who are in need and make sure things are running smoothly.
Why would you like to become staff: I think it will be a nice addition to the team, I want to help out with the server as it grows. I want to be there for anyone who needs me and I'm starting to love the server so I would like to take care of it.
Availability: I will try to be online everyday for 2-4 hours but chances will be I'll be on at least 2 hours for 4 days a week.
Anything else: -

Do you have any recommendations: Allow people to upgrade their fortune and other enchants. Add extra enchants and maybe add an extra rank for donors. Have prestige ranks.
Concerns/Comments: -
Questions: -​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.