USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKSquish1

IGN: AKSquish1
Age (Minimum 14) : 13, I am more mature than other children and usually spend most of my with adults.
Mine Rank: R
Donor Rank: None
Timezone: WA (GMT-7)
Ban/Mute History: None
Do you have Discord (Required): Yes, AKSquish1#9432

Staffing experience: I've been a staff member on many servers but they all pretty much failed. The roles I have had are Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, Builder, Mod, Helper, and Trainee. This information shows that I am great in any rank :)
What can you contribute: I can contribute banning hackers and making your server even more fun and balanced for all players! :D
How have you helped us so far: I have been nice to the community
Strengths: Mostly good at anything but Skript and building.
Weaknesses: I am sadly sometimes not good with working in a group, the reason is because some people don't care about the ideas I have ):
What you think being staff is about: I think being a staff means that you are of higher authority of others, but I am not saying that players should be afraid of staff, I am saying that staff help protect the community and make it a little bit better.
Why would you like to become staff: I really like the server and would like to further expand it.
Availability: I am mostly available on weekends and sometimes for a couple hours on weekdays. I can put in about 1-3 hours a day.
Anything else: :) Somebody once told me that I you ate my macaroni

Do you have any recommendations: Nope
Concerns/Comments: Nope
Questions: Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.