I wana ask if this is normal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnTakqen

OK so Viraling got his 7 friends on every1 of em using macros then viraling abused /speed 4 just to kill me , i got out and then viral bans me for using macros and losing 2 axes ?!?!?!? ok first of all Viraling if ur seeing this look at ur friends first then ban, second of all ur not allowed to use /speed 4 to catch me and kill me is called unfair advantage and u should get demoted for that but i dont want to

I just want at least 1 axe back and viraling getting 1 warn

Btw LSDealer and Tristy were in the call and saw everything so i got guys to prove that even then were using macros

Archer

Administrator
Staff member
OK so Viraling got his 7 friends on every1 of em using macros then viraling abused /speed 4 just to kill me , i got out and then viral bans me for using macros and losing 2 axes ?!?!?!? ok first of all Viraling if ur seeing this look at ur friends first then ban, second of all ur not allowed to use /speed 4 to catch me and kill me is called unfair advantage and u should get demoted for that but i dont want to

I just want at least 1 axe back and viraling getting 1 warn

Btw LSDealer and Tristy were in the call and saw everything so i got guys to prove that even then were using macros
wrong place for this thread and we already answered you about this in discord don't spam post please. Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.